About This Event
Vertex is honored to be a gold sponsor of this three-day SAP event, home to six distinctive events that bring together a global community of 700+ SAP users, experts, and partners. Join us in Vienna to get access to a comprehensive education, expert speakers, and exceptional networking to help you master SAP, build on lessons learned, and prepare for new opportunities.
The immersive events will focus on six important areas, namely Finance, SAP S4/HANA, Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), Cloud, Operations & Platform, Cybersecurity, Data & Analytics. The programs feature sessions using case studies, hands-on learning, and real-life examples to give you a deep dive into key SAP issues.
Sponsored speaker sessions to be announced soon.
For more information, please visit https://www.sapinsiderevent.com/event/17c3f54b-be42-42b3-a584-5a28d5754f14/summary
Join us for the following sessions:
Session 1: Tuesday 15th November, 3:00pm
Peter Boerhof -Senior Director VAT, Chief Tax Office, Vertex and Karin Haartman, Senior Manager International VAT, GEA
Join our session to see how GEA and Vertex are working together to implement a tax engine. Our speakers will discuss the need for change, the opportunities for tax, and challenges and pitfalls to avoid when undertaking global tax transformation.
Key takeaways include:
- Why GEA chose a tax engine –the challenges faced prior to implementing a tax engine, and why they partnered with Vertex for their global SAP project
- The benefits of implementing a tax engine for GEA, including Vertex Chain Flow Accelerator
- Global implementation –opportunities and challenges faced (things to consider and pitfalls to avoid)
Session 2: Thursday 17th November, 11:40am
Peter Boerhof -Senior Director VAT, Chief Tax Office, Vertex and Marina Karger, Corporate Taxes, Bosch
Join our session to understand why Bosch decided to use a tax engine to overcome the challenges in tax determination that they faced globally.
In this session you will learn about:
- Why Bosch chose a tax engine and why they partnered with Vertex for their global SAP project
- The transition journey -where Bosch currently are with the implementation, and the desired future state to optimize global tax determination processes
- Challenges faced and practical advice for companies looking to go on the tax transformation journey when moving to SAP S/4HANA
Event Time & Details
SAPinsider EMEA 2022
There is a cost for this event.
Pricing details are available at registration.
Booth #: TBD
Sponsorship Level: Gold