Many companies are promoting collaborative accounting to facilitate a tighter relationship. Collaborative accounting enables accounting professionals and clients to work collaboratively on the same data at the same time from anywhere in the world - all enabled by cloud computing.
According to a CPA Practice Advisor article, a properly done collaborative accounting offering should provide:
- High client value
- High profitability
- Balanced work load over most of the calendar year
- Repeatable monthly revenue that can be performed by non-certified staff
- Increased client retention
- Increased value of your firm
- Less tax deadline based work
- Easier business tax return preparation
- Increased client consulting engagements
- More flexibility to you as a firm owner/partner
With approximately 300 accounting software products sold in the U.S. market, an effective solution must be available in the cloud. Vertex Inc.'s cloud-based sales and use tax automation solution is a perfect fit for small to medium-sized businesses, saving you time and money.
For a list of products and for more information on this article, please click here.
Explore Our Solutions
Discover how our technology solutions and software can help you streamline tax, stay compliant, and grow your business.Browse All Solutions