2021 Benchmark Report of SAP S/4HANA Migrations
SAPinsider repeated their annual SAP S/4HANA migration benchmark survey with members of the SAP community. The goal of the survey was to report on where the SAPinsider community is in their S/4HANA journey and to understand their roadblocks, learnings, and successes.
As outlined in this report, readers will learn that there is steady adoption of S/4HANA between 2019 to 2021. In fact, in SAPinsider’s recently published report on 2021 CIO Perspectives, 48% of CIOs indicated that the most important skillset they planned on investing in this year was that of SAP S/4HANA.
Download this benchmark report to gain insights around:
- Key drivers for SAP S/4HANA adoption
- How customers are meeting their business drivers
- Key requirements & strategies driving migration
- The technologies used in the migration process
- Best practices and steps to achieving success with the migration
To access the special report, please fill out the form below.
Learn about our SAP Partnership
We've partnered with SAP for over 25 years, enabling over 900 mutual clients to benefit from automated tax solutions that enable more accurate and consistent taxation across the enterprise and around the world.Learn More