Many companies are promoting collaborative accounting to facilitate a tighter relationship. Collaborative accounting enables accounting professionals and clients to work collaboratively on the same data at the same time from anywhere in the world - all enabled by cloud computing.
According to a CPA Practice Advisor article, a properly done collaborative accounting offering should provide:
- High client value
- High profitability
- Balanced work load over most of the calendar year
- Repeatable monthly revenue that can be performed by non-certified staff
- Increased client retention
- Increased value of your firm
- Less tax deadline based work
- Easier business tax return preparation
- Increased client consulting engagements
- More flexibility to you as a firm owner/partner
With approximately 300 accounting software products sold in the U.S. market, an effective solution must be available in the cloud. Vertex Inc.'s cloud-based sales and use tax automation solution is a perfect fit for small to medium-sized businesses, saving you time and money.
For a list of products and for more information on this article, please click here.