US VAT, Inc. is the leading U.S.-based transaction tax practice outside the Big 4 accounting firms. We focus on the indirect tax needs of U.S. based multinational corporations, providing not only VAT or GST training and reviews, but also practical and tactical, business-centered consulting services.
We are well placed to help you with your overseas VAT and Customs filings, manage your global transaction tax footprint, and support tax implementations in your accounting system. Companies that implement Vertex® Indirect Tax O Series® in countries outside of the U.S. use our services to match their global tax strategy and overseas operations with the local tax rules. This not only ensures compliance, but also minimizes potential tax liabilities.
Based in midtown New York, we can be reached without time-zone constraints, and are readily available to meet you anywhere in the U.S. on short notice.
US VAT services include:
- Global tax support for ERP and/or tax bolt-on implementations
- Mergers and acquisitions--due diligence reviews; optimization of merged supply chain; post closing/go live preparation; organization of tax filings to meet operational requirements
- New overseas business operations
- VAT training specific to the industry and organization
- Counsel on choice of jurisdictions
- Set up of VAT and Customs requirements
- Organization of billing requirements
- Cash-flow improvement
- Review and optimization of VAT in accounts payable, T&E expenses
Learn more about US VAT, Inc.
Information provided by Vertex Consulting Partners is self proclaimed. Vertex has not verified the information and Vertex is not responsible for the accuracy of the information.