Brian Weaver Consulting LLC focuses on serving the Transaction Tax and Tax Technology needs of clients. We offer a high-quality Big 4 experience and services without the associated costs by understanding your needs, increasing awareness of current issues and trends, providing guidance, and delivering effective solutions. Over twenty-five years of experience is built on the commitment, dedication, and personal attention we provide through professional and ethical business practices to meet your specific needs.
Transaction Tax Consulting Services
- Sales & Use Tax Audit Defense
- Sales & Use Tax Refund Analysis
- Value Added Taxes (VAT)
- Nexus Study & Taxability Analysis
- Voluntary Disclosure Agreements
- Sales & Use Tax Training
- Sales & Use Tax Return Preparation Services
- Tax Research
- Telecom Taxes
- Oil/Gas/Excise Taxes
Transaction Tax System Implementation Services
- Transaction Tax Software Evaluation
- Business & System Analysis
- Customer & Product Tax Determination
- Tax Rule Research & Population
- Custom Programming
- Implementation Assistance
- Tax Return Software Implementation
- Ongoing Support
Vertex Products Supported
- Vertex Indirect Tax solutions including Vertex L, Q, & O Series.
- Vertex Payroll solutions including Vertex L, & Q, Series.
- Vertex Tax Returns.
- Vertex Indirect Tax Links for Oracle and SAP.
- Vertex Exemption Certificate Manager.
Systems Implementation Experience
- ERP-Baan (3.1b, 4), JD Edwards (World, OneWorld, EnterpriseOne), Lawson, Oracle (10.7, 11.0, 11i, R12 E-Business Suite\EbTax), PeopleSoft (7.5, 8.0, 8.4, 8.8, 9.0), SAP (3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0), Great Plains, Epicor, MAS, Soloman, GEAC.
- CRM-SAP CRM & SAP SRM, Clarify, Oracle, Remedy.
- Billing-ADC Singleview, AMDOCS, Geneva, Portal Infranet, Rate Integration, Sun Tech.
Regions Served: North America, EMEA, Central/South America, Asia Pacific
847 207-3935 (office)
847 207-3935 (cell)
Information provided by Vertex Consulting Partners is self proclaimed. Vertex has not verified the information and Vertex is not responsible for the accuracy of the information.