Registration is Open for the 11th Annual Vertex Exchange Europe Conference
King of Prussia, PA
Vertex, Inc., a leading provider of tax technology and services, will host its 11th annual Vertex Exchange Europe conference in Munich, Germany on 15–16 May. The two-day event is an opportunity for tax and technology professionals, service providers, solution experts and customers to gain insights on critical tax issues, global regulatory changes and the impact of emerging technologies on the tax function.
Vertex Exchange Europe features interactive sessions centered around strategic and efficient tax management. This year’s sessions include:
- Discussions about the implications of global regulatory changes
- A closer look at digitalization of business operations and taxing the digital economy
- An overview of emerging technologies and their tax implications
- An explanation of different deployment options for tax technology, including SaaS, hosted, on-premise and hybrid
- Information on Vertex partnerships and solutions that reduce compliance risk, including SAP ERP, SAP Ariba Cloud and more
- Case studies featuring successful tax function transformation through technology
Conference attendees will have the opportunity to meet one-to-one with Vertex tax and technology experts, network with peers and participate in live demonstrations of Vertex solutions.
The event is complimentary for tax and IT professionals. To learn more and register, please visit the Vertex Exchange Europe website.
WHAT: Vertex Exchange Europe
WHEN: 15-16 May 2019
WHERE: Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munich Maximilianstrasse 17, 80539 Munich, Germany
CONNECT: Conference Registration is complimentary. To register or learn more, visit the Vertex Exchange Europe website.
Vertex, Inc. is a leading provider of tax technology and services, enabling companies of all sizes to realize the full strategic potential of the tax function by automating and integrating tax processes, while leveraging advanced and predictive analytics of tax data. Vertex provides cloud-based and on-premise solutions that can be tailored to specific industries for every major line of indirect tax, including sales and consumer use, value added and payroll. Headquartered in Pennsylvania, and with offices worldwide, Vertex is a privately held company that employs approximately 1,000 professionals and serves companies across the globe.
For more information follow Vertex on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Tricia Schafer-Petrecz, Vertex Inc.