Giving back to the communities where we work and live around the world is in our DNA. Our Corporate Philanthropy team is made up of a dedicated group of employees who help support our philanthropy partners with the amazing work they do. And our employees around the world are the positive energy that fuels and supports all the important projects that make a direct impact on our communities! Below are the organizations we support directly:
- The Patriot Foundation: Since 2003 this fine organization has focused on providing scholarships and aid for children of soldiers who were killed or injured from Fort Bragg.
- Breastcancer.org: Breastcancer.org was created in 2000 to address the need for accessible, understandable, and compassionate information about breast cancer diagnosis and treatment issues.
- The American Heart Association: This organization is the oldest, largest voluntary organization devoted to fighting cardiovascular disease.
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters: Big Brothers Big Sisters makes meaningful, monitored matches between adult volunteers (“Bigs”) and children (“Littles”), ages 6 through 18, in communities across the globe to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one mentoring relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
- American Red Cross: Red Cross volunteers and staff work to deliver vital services – from providing relief and support to those in crisis, to helping people be prepared to respond in emergencies.
The philanthropy program also provides an employee matching donation, and each year we have a Global Day of Service where every employee around the world – over 1,000 people – volunteer in their communities on the same day. From our team in London to Sao Paulo, Brazil, and all our global locations in between, we’ve heard it said by many employees that its now their favorite day of the year!