Wellness & Worklife
- Onsite health screenings and flu shots, fitness programs, and educational events
- "More to Life" Employee Assistance Program for support with common life challenges
- Health Advocate to help navigate insurance complexities
Reflecting our collaborative and innovative culture—and our commitment to being an employer of choice—Vertex offers a suite of programs to promote employees' wellness and work/life balance:
- The Vertex Wellness Program is designed to help employees make lifestyle changes that can lead to better health. The program combines activities and educational opportunities focused on some of the key points of healthy living: preventative care, increased physical activity, improved eating habits, and healthy eating. An employee committee helps promote wellness with onsite health screenings, fitness programs, and wellness events.
- Vertex also offers the "More to Life" Employee Assistance Program. This program is designed to help employees address a range of topics and issues—including legal, financial, everyday living, family and caregiving, health and wellness, and emotional well-being.
- Vertex employees are automatically enrolled in our Health Advocate program. This program is designed to help handle health care and insurance-related issues by cutting through frustrating red tape and other barriers. With Health Advocate, employees and their family members (including parents and parents-in-law) have their own Personal Health Advocate—a registered nurse—supported by a team of medical doctors and administrative experts.