About the Webcast
Do you know with the migration from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA many companies will have to revisit their ERP and tax function design and process plans? Many companies are using the migration from SAP ECC to SAP S/4 HANA to transform their business, processes and systems to be ready for the continues digitization. How can you make sure you leverage this transformation opportunity while using a tax engine and improve readiness for the era of Digital Tax Authorities?
Join this webinar with Deloitte and Vertex to learn why considering a tax engine could be beneficial to your organization and why companies have made this choice. In addition, we'll look at
- How SAP S/4HANA can help you transform your tax function
- How to eliminate manual research of rates and rules to increase accuracy and streamline VAT processes
- How to minimize tax function effort in the case of global VAT rate & rule changes
- How you can centralize VAT management across multiple ERPs and multiple applications to achieve consistent tax determination and reduce tax compliance
- Understand how using a tax engine with SAP S/4HANA can contribute to the transformation of your business, including the tax function
- Understand why tax teams need to take an active role in such a program
- Understand why tax engines need to form part of the SAP S4/HANA migration plan during the early discussions
When: 24 June 2020, 15:00 - 16:00 CET
Fahad Bin Nadeem | Director, Tax Management Consulting | Deloitte Netherlands
Roger Lindelauf | Director, Business Development | Vertex
Roger has over 30 years of experience working as an SAP VAT architect and senior consultant to large multinational companies such as Philips NV, Essent Trading International, Shell NV, and Meridian Global VAT services. Roger has strong experience in international VAT, SAP, understanding business requirements, and working with VAT automation solutions to translate highly complex business requirements into sustainable, future-proof tax technology solutions. At Vertex Roger leads the SAP practice to ensure best-in-class solutions and implementation for Vertex customers.