Brazilian Tax Reform: Potential Impacts and the Journey Towards Adequacy
Sep 22, 2020
About the Event
Recently, the tax reform in Brazil has gained particular importance due to the different legislative bills which are being discussed at the National Congress. Given the deep expected changes brought by the new tax reform into the existing Brazilian tax structure, our agenda during this virtual event will go beyond the legal discussions.
In this virtual event co-hosted by Vertex and Systax, global tax professionals will be discussing the effects, alternatives, and best practices that companies can adopt to prepare for upcoming challenges, and how to remain legally compliant during and after the transitional period of the tax reform.
- Key points of divergence, controversial points, and likely points of the reform
- Concerns regarding tax calculation and bookkeeping
- General aspects of the law's effectiveness
- Practical aspects of the transition of tax operations to fiscal documents and bookkeeping
- Expectations on the transitional period of the reform and its impact on business, taking into consideration all the proposals under discussion
- Major challenges to IT Operations: infrastructure resources, migrations, and ERP customizations
When: 22 September 2020 | 10am - 12pm (Brasília time UTC-3); 9 am - 11am (Eastern Time: UTC -4)
Global Tax Solutions: Improve Compliance for Your Business
Reduce risk and get the agility needed to support business growth with a scalable solution for VAT & GST determination.LEARN MORE