Panel Session – Building a Roadmap for Tax Transformation
Interactive panel session led by tax leaders and experts from Maersk and Vertex
The changes in indirect tax are happening at an unprecedented pace. New mandates and regulations are being announced every month and if you want to stay compliant, your technology has to be able to keep up.
If you are struggling with all the changes and getting the rest of the business to pay attention, you aren't alone.
Leading companies are putting indirect tax front and centre in their company’s finance transformation agenda. But not all tax professionals have a 'seat at the table' yet.
Download this webinar where a panel of experts discuss:
- Top tips and talking points to get your organisation to prioritise tax transformation
- Whether your ERP is able to handle the increasing complexities in indirect tax
- How you can create a global framework to standardise processes in an ever-changing landscape
- How tax teams can ensure they are getting the right data when they need it
- The evolving relationship between IT and tax departments
Building a Roadmap for Tax Transformation
Fill out your information to access the on-demand webcast.
View Our Whitepaper – Business Case for Tax Technology
Automating your VAT processes can enhance processes from data gathering and validation to reconciliation, review, and sign-off for payment so you can meet today’s VAT requirements and tomorrow’s business opportunity with confidence.LEARN MORE
Solving VAT: Challenges for IT, Finance and Tax Teams
VAT determination has always been a challenging part of doing international business for many departments not just in finance. Download our comprehensive report where we take a deep dive into how finance teams currently address their VAT obligations.READ NOW