King of Prussia, PA
Vertex, Inc. (NASDAQ:VERX) ("Vertex" or the "Company"), a global provider of tax technology solutions, is hosting its annual Vertex Exchange Europe conference. This in-person event will take place in London on 26 April at etc.venues County Hall, situated on London’s Southbank and will offer attendees an opportunity to network with peers and gain relevant insights into the latest in indirect tax.
This year’s sessions include:
- Director of the WU Global Tax Policy Center, Prof. Dr. Jeffrey Owens, will speak about international policy and global tax reforms, in addition to the challenges and opportunities of a digital roadmap for tax administrations.
- Best practices on how to keep up with the constantly changing tax and regulatory landscape while transforming tax in your business.
- Discussions on how Siemens changed its global ERP landscape, how attendees can approach this change and what opportunities or challenges lie in this journey.
- Insights on ways to embrace the increasing demand to diversify how businesses engage with customers.
- Representatives from Deloitte will review new tax regulations impacting some of their EU and UK clients.
- Focusing on complexities of VAT compliance from the lens of the VAT Manager.
- The practical and viable approach to implementing a tax engine for VAT is based on live customer use cases.
This year, we are also offering attendees the opportunity to schedule a meeting with one of our specialists.
Additional details about Vertex Exchange can be found here.
Register now to hear expert insights on trends and technology to manage global tax compliance.
Copyright © 2022 Vertex, Inc. All rights reserved. The information contained herein is intended for information purposes only, may change at any time in the future, and is not legal or tax advice. The product direction and potential roadmap information is not a guarantee, may not be incorporated into any contract, and is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality. This information should not be relied upon in making purchasing, legal, or tax decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Vertex’s products remains at the sole discretion of Vertex, Inc. Any statements in this release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties described in Vertex’s filings with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. Vertex cautions readers not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements which Vertex has no obligation to update.
Vertex, Inc. is a leading provider of tax technology and services, enabling companies of all sizes to realize the full strategic potential of the tax function by automating and integrating tax processes, while leveraging advanced and predictive analytics of tax data. Vertex provides cloud-based and on-premise solutions that can be tailored to specific industries for every major line of tax, including income, sales and consumer use, value added and payroll. Headquartered in Pennsylvania, and with offices worldwide, Vertex is a privately held company that employs approximately 1,000 professionals and serves companies across the globe.
For more information, follow Vertex on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Investor Relations contact:
Ankit Hira or Ed Yuen
Solebury Trout for Vertex, Inc.
Featured Insights & Resources
Vertex’s Michael Bernard Honored with President’s Award at TEI Conference
Vertex Indirect Tax Intelligence
2023 Sales Tax Trends: Three Policymaking Focal Points
Don’t Stay in Your Lane! Combining Tax/IT in Your RISE with SAP Plan
Global Tax Solutions: Improve Compliance for Your Business
Reduce risk and get the agility needed to support business growth with a scalable solution for VAT & GST determination.LEARN MORE