Vertex + NetSuite | 2022 Year in Review
Take a closer look back at seven major partnership highlights in 2022.
Vertex and NetSuite have partnered together since 2013 with the joint goal of extending the value of NetSuite ERP platforms. Vertex’s NetSuite-certified implementation consultants and support specialists are committed to improving ROI and faster time-to-value for the Vertex tax engine — providing NetSuite customers with greater efficiency of finance, tax, and IT teams as well as improving scalability.
While we have achieved much together throughout our partnership so far, we wanted to highlight our most exciting achievements of 2022, including:
- An extensive increase in Country Coverage for NetSuite customers and Vertex VAT Solutions: Vertex expanded to support more than 130 countries for output VAT within our connector to NetSuite SuiteTax.
- An integration with e-commerce partners like BigCommerce and Magento to provide a single source of tax partner truth for NetSuite customers: Vertex integrations with these e-commerce sales channels allows NetSuite customers to ensure accurate tax calculations in increased areas of the business process.
- New North American pricing in 2022 for small and mid-markets to show our joint commitment for NetSuite customers: This pricing puts Vertex at the forefront of NetSuite customers’ tax and compliance needs at a price that works for the small and medium-sized businesses (SMB) market.
- Innovative Joint Retail Products with NetSuite ERP platforms: In order to keep pace with consumers’ expectations for both speed and flexibility, retailers are focusing on the resiliency and performance of the applications that support the commerce and point-of-sale function. Vertex and NetSuite are leading this charge.
- Third-party validation of our differentiated solutions and the overall experience we provide: Vertex’s European team was recently recognized with the International Finance Award. We were also awarded IDC’s 2022 Saas Customer Satisfaction Award for Tax and achieved HDI Certification, which recognizes top-level service delivery models internationally.
- Gold level sponsorship at NetSuite’s SuiteWorld: Vertex also sponsored a Networking Breakfast for prospects and customers as well as a networking event with our partner, Tipalti, at Vanderpump Cocktail Lounge for NetSuite AMO reps.
- A joint panel with Vertex and NetSuite at Vertex Exchange: At Vertex’s most anticipated event of the year, Vertex Exchange, we presented “NetSuite & Vertex: Accelerating Transformation and Growth in Your Expanding Enterprise.” Our partnership synergies were on display for the audience and helped us to determine our 2023 roadmap for new features and functionality that our joint customers are looking forward to the most.
Want to know what Vertex + NetSuite are up to next?
Vertex is sponsoring an event with NetSuite for Women Who Mean Business on March 7th in San Diego. Hosted by NetSuite, this event aims to inspire women by gathering a community of accomplished and influential business professionals in the California area. Vertex is excited to be sponsoring this event and representatives from Partner Development and Global Solutions Marketing will attend.
“I started the Women Who Mean Business networking initiative with NetSuite 6 years ago. Since its inception we have been able to bring women in business together and have helped hundreds of women meet new people, make meaningful connections, improve their career paths, and start new career paths. We are thrilled to be bringing this event to San Diego to broaden our reach and excited to be partnering with Vertex as one of our key tax partners in the NetSuite ecosystem”, said Diana Dorobek, RVP NetSuite Oracle.
"Vertex & NetSuite work together to make sure our joint customers have best-in-class ERP and end-to-end global tax solutions and great customer service", said Connie Tanner, Strategic Partner Leader at Vertex. "This focus on customer excellence is something our companies share. I am very happy to have the opportunity to network with NetSuite, our customers, and their sponsors at WWMB in San Diego. The best thing that we can do as women is to help each other. This event allows us to network, share business ideas, and celebrate each other's success!"