Routine transactional finance processing and reporting are often the first activities in a finance transformation to be reallocated to shared service centres or outsourcing. But can you also reallocate the indirect tax part of these activities?
Transformation is more than just changing your technology. People, systems, processes and organisation impact your options to allocate indirect tax activities.
Our panel will be investigating some of the challenges you might face, what alternatives you could explore and how to overcome VAT as an obstacle.
Key takeaways include:
- Why finance leaders, CFOs and tax leaders need to consider indirect tax when going through a finance transformation
- How people, systems, processes and organisation impact your options to allocate indirect tax activities
- How tax technology can support a finance transformation
- The relationship between Finance, VAT and IT
- How tax professionals can be engaged in the financial process (and how to make that happen)