About the Event
We are proud silver sponsors of this year's ITR Indirect Tax Forum, a virtual event where indirect tax and VAT professionals from across Europe will come together to gain critical insight and advice on key indirect tax issues facing today's taxpayers.
Key topics to discuss will inevitably include the impact of Covid-19 on tax regimes, but there will also be a focus on the increasing need for new technologies, digitalisation, and automation of the tax department, as well as VAT regime changes. All of these aspects make for a challenging environment, so join this one-day virtual event to deep-dive into these topics and gain actionable insights.
VAT challenges for the digital economy
Speaker: Peter Boerhof, VAT Director
Time: 13.10 CET
- Digital service tax developments
- VAT challenges with the development of digital economies
- The new rules for payment service providers
- VAT liability regimes for online platforms
- E-Commerce regulation effective 2021