Join us for a virtual experience at ASUGFORWARD. This is a live customer-curated, customer-led digital experience taking place on June 22–25.
During this event, connect with your SAP peers while learning about optimizing your finance and procurement strategy, leveraging SAP to integrate your operations, and utilizing data for effective decision-making.
We are a proud Gold sponsor of the Finance/Procurement track on June 24 and 25.
Please join us for the following sessions.
Global Vertex Tax Implementation Case Study with First Solar
Session Description: In this session, you will learn how First Solar, a leading global provider of comprehensive photovoltaic (PV) solar systems, implemented Vertex Indirect Tax O Series for North America. Since then, the business has worked towards tax process automation deploying Vertex O Series globally.
This session will highlight the challenges faced during the implementation, how they were overcome, project management lessons, and the benefits First Solar has been able to realize through this investment.
- Learn about how tax can now support newer business models and integration with new business services.
- Learn how using a global tax engine can support accurate international taxation, up-to-date Tax Area IDs, and automate tax processes.
- Learn how you can enforce controls to minimize tax exposure, user risks, and more.
When: June 25 | 11:40am - 12:00pm CT / 12:40pm - 1:00pm ET
- Mike Spivey, Sr. Consultant, Vertex
- Jaydeep Dakhawe, IT Project Manager, First Solar
Ask the Expert Panel
Session Description: Expand your knowledge and get your questions answered by a panel of experienced individuals in an interactive setting.
When: June 25 | 12:35pm - 12:55pm CT / 1:35pm - 1:55pm ET
Speaker: Michael Bernard, Chief Tax Officer, Vertex