Join us in Barcelona for an extra special five-in-one event for SAP users, featuring five major SAP events.
Location: Barcelona, Spain
About The Event
This is SAP's premier event for technology and business leaders who rely on SAP software. We'll look at strategies, best practices, product roadmaps, case studies, and interactive experiences that will help you optimize.
Bring your team along to experience two days of five major SAP events:
- Administration, Infrastructure & Platform2019
- Move to SAP S/4HANA2019 feat. BMW's S/4HANA strategy
Enhancing VAT processes within SAP S/4HANA to increase accuracy and compliance
Date: Thursday, 21 November
Time: 4:30pm - 5:20pm
Speaker: Andrew Hallsworth, Solutions Engineer
As VAT complexity increases, tax departments must do more to manage risk with fewer resources while also supporting business growth into new product lines, new channels, and new markets. How can businesses improve tax accuracy, reduce risk, and enable business growth?
Join our speaker session to explore the challenges that corporate finance and tax departments face, and the value of integrating a tax engine to SAP S/4HANA to support global indirect tax requirements. Learn how tax automation can help your business:
- Increase accuracy and streamline VAT processes by eliminating manual rates/rules research and ERP updates
- Centralise VAT management across multiple ERPs for consistent tax determination across the business
- Process complex transactions across global jurisdictions, supporting your business as it expands
Explore our integration with SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud.