In the ever-changing landscape of tax technology, we know that our partners are our greatest allies. That’s why at this year’s Vertex Exchange, our premier tax and technology conference that connects over 700 Vertex customers, industry experts and tax professionals from around the world, we announced the winners of our 2023 Partner Awards. These awards recognise the outstanding contributions and achievements of our partners in six breakout categories. Big congratulations to all of our award winners!
Vertex’s Partner of the Year Awards
Our Partner of the Year awards recognise and celebrate partners who have demonstrated growth, innovation and execution. These organisations play an integral role in helping reduce risk by utilising our industry-leading indirect tax technology. By joining our solutions together with their services, we enable businesses to manage indirect tax end to end.
- Technology Winner: Microsoft
- As part of Microsoft's ongoing commitment to improve its entire Dynamics 365 Solution for customers, Microsoft and Vertex continue to collaborate to deliver advanced tax features within Dynamics 365. Microsoft’s innovation and thought leadership allows Vertex to reduce our development costs and time to market for updates and enhancements.
- Accounting and Consulting Firm Winner: DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc. (DMA)
- With this partner, innovation starts with working with prospects to develop the business case ROI. DMA identified areas to improve tax accuracy, cost savings and risk avoidance opportunities. For example, in one case they identified several million dollars of risk and created calculations that were extrapolated over a typical audit cycle to gain funding approval.
- Systems Integrator Winner: MCA Connect
- MCA Connect has been instrumental in connecting Vertex with other Inner Circle Partners through their leadership and impeccable stature within the Microsoft Partner Ecosystem. MCA Connect also designed and built the flagship integration for Dynamics 365 in 2018 for Vertex. Finally, Vertex has been the go-to for any indirect tax needs that MCA Connect may require when doing any of their complex D365 implementations within the Manufacturing industry.
Vertex’s Modernisation Award Winner: Grant Thornton
In a world shaped by shifting geopolitical powers, climate change and technological advancements, innovation is crucial for survival. Grant Thornton has exemplified these qualities, making them the well-deserved recipient of the Vertex Modernisation Award.
Vertex's Rookie of the Year - Newcomer of the Year Winner: Argano
Argano has quickly made their mark on the Vertex community in the past 12 months. Their dedication, alignment with our values and rapid progress make them the deserving winner in the Newcomer of the Year category.
The Vertex Winning Way Award Winner: PwC
PwC has displayed exceptional communication skills with clarity and actionability, a "We Can" mindset and an unwavering commitment to customer outcomes. Their ability to drive decisions with defined deadlines and individual accountability is truly commendable. Additionally, PwC's support for the community and their dedication to giving back align perfectly with our values.
Vertex's Global Partner Programme includes leaders in the technology, consulting and accounting industries. Visit our partner page to learn more: https://www.vertexinc.com/partners/become-partner
Please remember that Tax Matters provides information for educational purposes, not specific tax or legal advice. Always consult a qualified tax or legal advisor before taking any action based on this information. The views and opinions expressed in Tax Matters are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, position or opinion of Vertex Inc.