Vertex O Series provides a single on premise platform to streamline your U.S. sales tax, consumer use tax, and global tax management. Combining these three processes on one platform helps you achieve greater tax performance through better data management and automation.
Vertex Indirect Tax O Series is ideal for the manufacturing, services, wholesale, retail, leasing, and other industries. In addition, Vertex O Series offers retail and lease customizations. When the Vertex O Series solution is enhanced with the addition of Vertex® Sales & Use Tax Returns, your company will experience all the benefits of a true end-to-end indirect tax processing solution, making Vertex O Series the only automated indirect tax calculation system your company will ever need to implement.
Utilize our Vertex Indirect Tax Reporting and Analysis business intelligence reporting tool to make intelligent, informed decisions by providing on-demand, real-time, customized graphs and charts from transaction and taxability data. Also, take advantage of the provided VAT returns reports to help meet your reporting needs.
In addition to the software on-premise version of Vertex O Series, users have the option of accessing a hosted on-demand version through a Web portal. Vertex Indirect Tax O Series® On-Demand is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) option that provides anytime/anywhere access to indirect tax processing without the requirement of on-premise installation.
Vertex Indirect Tax O Series® On-Demand is now capable of calculating global indirect taxes. Learn more about how Vertex On-Demand can help your global tax management and reporting needs.
- Single platform to unify your sales tax, consumer use tax, and global indirect tax management processes
- Provides value to your organization through increased staff efficiency and productivity
- Greater compliance through integration of Vertex calculation software, your host financial system, and Vertex supplied tax rate and rule updates
- Reduction in day-to-day operating expenses through complete automated management of complex and labor-intensive indirect tax processes
- Seamlessly interfaces with your company’s ERP or financial system, making implementation efficient and cost-effective
- Delivers compliance for companies operating in the global marketplace
- Better visibility into your tax processes, which will aid audit preparation and support strategic financial decision making
- Up-to-date tax rates and rules are included with the system and updated monthly, and provide coverage for over 8,000 U.S. taxing jurisdictions (including county, city, and district jurisdictions)
- Simple navigation, intuitive commands and easy drag and drop functionality allows you to effortlessly create custom tables, graphs and reports without IT assistance
- Web-based architecture for easy deployment in an intranet/internet environment making information widely available in real-time and from any location
- One platform for seamless integration with your ERP or financial system
- Simplified data import from most data calculation sources
- Taxability drivers that identify exempt and non-taxable purchases to determine which items are exempt from sales and use tax based on the characteristics of the goods or services purchased and uses of the items within your organization
- Supports indirect tax calculation in over 240 countries and territories, including Brazil, China, India, the European Union and other regions
- Scalable, service-oriented architecture offers seamless integration for customization with all retail point-of-sale (POS) systems, whether legacy or new
- Ability to customize for lease tax compliance, including complete rules and leasing taxability drivers and the ability to create specific taxability rules for special circumstances
- Available in two deployment options: as software implemented on-premise or as an on-demand, hosted version accessible through a Web portal