Vertex Certified Program
The Vertex Certified program sets the standard for Vertex product knowledge and provides organizations with an effective way to develop and recognize proven tax professionals.
The Vertex Certified program formally validates real-world software skills and creates a career path for further development of Vertex-specific skills. Vertex software users, administrators, and consulting partners can set themselves apart by becoming Vertex Certified Professionals.
By successfully completing a Vertex Certified Track - a series of web-based training modules and exams - successful candidates demonstrate mastery of that Vertex product and earn the “Vertex Certified” designation.
- Set the Standard
- Gain Self Confidence and satisfaction in your profession
- Advance your career
- Make yourself more marketable
- Add more value to your organization’s goals
- Reduce Risk
- Increased Efficiency
- Hire with Confidence
- See Objective Results of Training Investment
- Increase Employee Satisfaction
- Web based technologies enable flexible and self paced learning for busy tax professional while eliminating travel costs
Indirect Tax O Series Version 7.X
This program's curriculum is designed to teach you everything you need to know about Vertex Indirect Tax O Series 7.X for sales tax in North America. The two certification curriculum features a series of self-paced e-learning modules as well as scheduled virtual classes.
Vertex Sales Tax Q Series Version 3.X
The Vertex Certified training program for Vertex Q Series Version 3.X includes seven live and self-paced web modules, a certification project, and a two-part final exam.