- Centralise, simplify, and reduce the cost of VAT, GST, and other international tax maintenance
- Ensure accurate VAT calculation, payment, and reporting
- Drive business performance through more effective global VAT and GST management
- Reduce risk and enhance compliance and audit readiness
For tax departments in multinational companies, value added tax (VAT), goods and services tax (GST), and other international transaction taxes drive significant costs and complexity.
Organisations that operate globally understand the significant burden of staying up-to-date with diverse tax rates, rules, and logic. They also recognise the challenges and risk inherent in delivering accurate and compliant calculations and payments around the globe.
The Vertex Indirect Tax O Series software allows you to centralises and automate your VAT processes. As a result, it enables tax departments to reduce costs, manage risk, and ultimately support better business performance.
Vertex offers a variety of deployment options—including an on-demand hosted model that accelerates implementation and reduces hardware, database, and other support requirements.
See how this leading solution can help achieve optimal tax performance by increasing transparency, reducing tax-related risk and streamlining the audit process-allowing tax departments to focus on more important, more strategic business operations. Watch the video below to learn more.
See how this leading transaction tax solution helps you achieve optimal tax performance by increasing transparency, reducing tax-related risk and streamlining your audit process-letting you focus on more strategic business operations.
- Support for 240+ countries and territories, including Brazil, China, the European Union, and India
- Ability to manage in-country transactions, cross-border transactions, and numerous special tax situations and rules, such as intra-EU transactions, exemption certificates, reverse charges, triangular supplies within the EU, VAT grouping arrangements and intra-group transactions, and taxability implications of title transfer and chain transactions
- Flexible architecture suitable for remote call or direct call model and compatible with multiple ERP, CRM, purchasing/procurement, and eCommerce systems
- Reporting database with historical accumulation of all transaction result data produced by the calculation engine
- Role-based security
- Enhance visibility and coordination. Centralised access to accurate, up-to-date information arms your tax team with the global insights needed to manage risk and support the business more effectively.
- Improve controls and compliance. Vertex VAT tax software streamlines management of subsidiary tax compliance affairs. It automates preparation and submission of tax returns—enabling your tax department to address compliance with greater speed, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Support better financial performance. Vertex global tax management software helps your organisation's bottom line in two ways: dramatically reducing the need for full-time tax research staff and delivering data-driven insights for understanding tax position and optimising cash flow.