- Medical, disability, and life insurance
- Retirement savings plans
- Tuition benefits, as well as training and development
- Innovative programs for wellness and work/life balance
As part of our Total Rewards philosophy, Vertex offers a suite of benefits that includes:
- Medical. Medical coverage is one of the most important parts of the Vertex Benefits Program. Because it protects you and your family from severe financial loss or hardship if an illness or injury occurs, we have designed a program that allows you to choose the appropriate plan for you and your family's particular health care needs.
- Disability. Our short-term and long-term disability plans are designed to work together to help provide financial protection if you become disabled. Vertex provides all regular full-time and
part-time employees who work at least 30 hours per week with basic coverage for both plans.
- Retirement Savings Plans. The Vertex 401(k) plan, administered by Vanguard, offers dollar-for-dollar company matching up to 3% of employee compensation that you defer.
- Life Insurance. All eligible employees are automatically covered with a basic amount
of life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment protection paid entirely by Vertex.
- Vacation & Leave. Vertex offers paid time off to all eligible employees. After 14 years with the company, you become eligible for a four-week sabbatical.
- Tuition Benefits. Vertex offers tuition cost reimbursement for work-related courses, whether undergraduate, graduate, or certifications.
- Training & Development. At Vertex, we make significant investments in training and developing our people. We offer you opportunities for relevant professional development, certification training, and leadership development.
Vertex also offers a suite of programs to promote wellness and work/life balance. You can find details about those benefits on the Wellness and Worklife page.