Learn, Explore, Exchange
Due to overwhelming interest, Vertex Exchange 2010 is currently sold out. Vertex will maintain a waiting list for those interested in attending, and registered customers will be contacted if space becomes available.
Get a jump on next year's conference! Start budgeting for Vertex Exchange 2011, scheduled to be held in Las Vegas. Registration opens in mid-2011.
Vertex Exchange, the annual Vertex customer conference, is dedicated to enhancing your skills on Vertex technology, expanding your knowledge on tax legislation and thought leadership topics, and showcasing Vertex's latest solutions to increase your tax department's efficiency.
Benefits of Attending Vertex Exchange 2010
- Keep Learning After the Conference ~ Each conference attendee will receive a free Vertex Virtual Hands-On Course or Web Class (valued at up to $590) through January 31, 2011.
Past attendees have told us the tangible benefits of attending Exchange include:
- Time Saving Insights ~ The tips and tricks learned by attending Vertex Exchange have helped attendees operate in their Vertex software and tools more efficiently.
- Accelerated Implementation Cycles ~ By attending ERP specific implementation workshops attendees have learned the secrets to smoother and more accelerated implementations.
- Audit Defense Strategies ~ Vertex tax specialists have leveraged their vast experience to deliver sessions with surefire strategies to help organizations surmount the pitfalls and perils of a possible audit.
- Invaluable Interactions ~ Exchange is all about information sharing, not just between you and Vertex, but with other Vertex users and industry experts.
The individual registration fee for Exchange is $1,395.
Register as a group for greater savings: If two or more registrants from your organization are planning to attend, each person can receive a $100 discount on their conference admission. Contact Courtney Smith of North Pointe Meetings for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1.866.912.7313.
Register today or spend some more time exploring the value of Exchange. For those interested in our global conference, Exchange Europe is coming in Spring 2011.
*Vertex is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.