Information about Vertex Exchange 2010 will be coming shortly. In the meantime learn about our exciting foray into the world of virtual conferencing during Vertex Exchange 2009.
We would like to invite you to join us at Vertex Exchange for an event like you have never experienced before! This years' Exchange will be delivered virtually, leveraging social networking tools and on-line training simulators.
Our annual Vertex customer conference, is dedicated to enhancing your skills on Vertex technology, expanding your knowledge on tax legislation and thought leadership topics, and showcasing Vertex's latest solutions to increase your tax department's efficiency.
|Exchange in 2 Minutes||Exchange in 30 Minutes|
|View this short video that explains the Vertex Exchange 2009 virtual environment. Watch Now! (2:13)||Register today for this live half-hour guided tour of the Vertex Exchange 2009 virtual environment. Instructor led classes are held several times a week to help accommodate your busy schedule.|
We invite you to explore this exciting new offering further or Register Today!
- View the full session agenda and session abstracts for Vertex Exchange 2009. At a high level the conference offers:
- Keynote: Jeff Westphal, Vertex CEO, will present a keynote on the current economic climate's impact on the tax industry.
- Hands-On-Training: Using virtual labs, you will be able to learn how to get the most out of your Vertex product from our certified trainers and fellow Vertex users. Past attendees have told us the tips and techniques they learn during Exchange have saved them countless hours in managing tax compliance. (Hands-On Training registration deadline — Friday October 30, 2009)
- Labs available in pre and post-conference sessions: We will be including more information regarding specific pre-conference and post-conference dates within the next few weeks.
- Live and On-Demand Sessions: In addition to product training, we will offer over 40 informative sessions exploring both transaction and income tax topics.
- Networking: While Exchange is virtual this year, you will still easily have access to a virtual network of your peers for tax topics and special interests.
- CPE Credits: Attendees will be able to earn between 12 to 30 CPE credits depending upon how many sessions you choose to attend.
Your $695 admission fee grants you access to the pre-conference, main conference and post conference.
- Lower Costs: Vertex is bringing Exchange 2009 directly to your desktop and Web browser. This means no packing or travel budgets will be required to get the informative training, learning, and networking you have come to expect from Exchange.
- Time Saving Insights: The tips and tricks learned by attending Vertex Exchange have helped attendees operate in their Vertex software and tools more efficiently.
- Unlimited Access to Sessions and Recorded Webcasts: You will have unlimited access to live sessions, the Keynote, hands-on training and recorded Webcasts for the entire duration of the event.
- Virtual Networking: Easy on-line access to other Vertex users and industry experts for tax topics and special interests.
If you have any questions, suggestions or are simply looking for more information, Vertex’s Conference Program Manager Michele McEvoy is ready to help. You can contact Michele at Michele.firstname.lastname@example.org or 484.595.6332.