The Vertex Certified program sets the standard for Vertex product knowledge and provides organizations with an effective way to develop and recognize proven tax professionals.
The Vertex Certified program formally validates real-world software skills and creates a career path for further development of Vertex-specific skills. Vertex software users, administrators, and consulting partners can set themselves apart by becoming Vertex Certified Professionals.
By successfully completing a Vertex Certified Track - a series of web-based training modules and exams - successful candidates demonstrate mastery of that Vertex product and earn the “Vertex Certified” designation.
Vertex Certified Tracks
- Vertex Indirect Tax O Series Version 6.x - Foundation and Advanced
- Vertex Sales Tax Q Series Version 3.x
New Tracks Coming Soon - Contact us to join the pilot program for one of these tracks.
- Vertex Indirect Tax O Series - Foundation certification now open for registration.
- Set the Standard: Become a product champion by learning best-practice techniques to fully leverage Vertex software in your organization.
- Gain Self-Confidence and Satisfaction: Earn special recognition and benefits by proving your product knowledge.
- Advance Your Career: Over 80% of companies using third-party tax solutions rely on Vertex. Set yourself apart with a recognized credential from the industry leader.
- Enhanced Support: Gain direct "fast track" access to senior Q Series Vertex Support representatives.
- Vertex Training Discounts: Receive a 10% discount on additional Vertex training.
- Reduce Risk: Formal product training facilitates the successful deployment and use of Vertex software, reducing the risk of compliance errors.
- Increased Efficiency: Vertex Certified individuals have proven their understanding of Vertex products, which means fewer software questions and more time focused on compliance.
- Hire with Confidence: Hire new employees and outside consultants with confidence, knowing their Vertex certification shows proven competency with specific Vertex software products.
- Benchmark and Reward Employee Expertise: Certification recognizes and rewards productive employees by validating their expertise. Certification also provides re-training opportunities to help existing employees work more effectively with new products.
- See Objective Results of Training Investments: Certification provides an excellent return on training and certification investments by providing a standard method of measuring results.
- Increase Employee Satisfaction: Employee satisfaction and retention are higher when management facilitates employees' career goals.
- Decreased Training Costs: Web-based technologies enable flexible and self-paced learning for busy tax professionals while eliminating travel costs.
*Promotion Terms: Special offer may be discontinued once enrollment targets are met.